Frequently Asked Questions
Once the order leaves our facilities, the customer will have the tracking number in their mail (sender – PACKLIN) and it will be the responsibility of the transport company to deliver the package on the estimated date.
Any delay or incidence of them will be something foreign to us and that we will not be able to control.
We have four different sizes:
- A4 (small) 30cm x 19cm
- A3 (medium) 42cm x 27cm
- A2 (large) 59cm x 37cm
- A1 (extra large) 84cm x 59cm
No, what you see on the website is a preview and not the final design. All personalised cards are sent to a professional who removes the background of the image.
There are some tips for obtaining the best results on your personalised card. The image must be of good quality, with good lighting and preferably not have been taken in the dark.
- To obtain an optimal result, the image must show the head, shoulders and chest taking up as much space as possible in the image. In the case of sending a photo showing sport being played or movement, the subject should not blend into the background too much and not be too far away, as the further away they are, the more likely they are to be blurred and good clarity will not be achieved when printing.
- Images from WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram or any social network lose quality when posted, so it is preferable for the photo you put on your personalised card to be the original.
- Screenshots also lose quality and it is preferable not to use them.
- If we see that the image is of very poor quality and cannot achieve the expected result, we will contact you so that you can provide another image. In any event, it is you who is responsible for providing us a suitable, good quality image.
Click the CONTACT button at the bottom of the website; there you will be able to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your questions as quickly as possible.
24-48 hours from receiving the order on our website to the customer being able to see their digital preview received by email.
If the customer is not satisfied with the personalised card that our professional has sent them, they must respond to this email indicating the changes they would like to make or attaching another photo as a file if they wish.
In the event of not receiving any email from the customer in the 24 hours following the digital card being sent, we will proceed to physically print and create the card.
- Day 1 We receive the order on our website.
- Day 1-2 Digital design of the card, then sent to the email address provided by the customer.
- Day 3-5 Physical printing and creation of the card.
- Day 6-8 Sending and delivery of the personalised card to the address provided by the customer.
With regard to delivery costs, each city/country has their own rate, and the price will vary depending on where you make the purchase. The delivery price can be seen when you personalise your own card on our website and provide your address for delivery. It should be noted that our deliveries are always made from Barcelona, Spain.
It is not possible to make a return. In the case of the product arriving in poor condition, this must be communicated to us in a maximum of 24 hours from the product being received, reporting the problem. Our return/exchange department will contact you to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
No, all orders made are final, as indicated in our Terms and Conditions section of the website. In the event of us deciding to cancel/refund your order, you will receive the money in the form of credits redeemable only on our website.
When processing the purchase of a personalised card, there is the possibility of acquiring an official guarantee card, valid for 12 months.
Through this guarantee, FutCards guarantees the product against potential flaws in the material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the original purchase date.
If the product has flaws in materials or workmanship during this guarantee period, we will take charge of repairing or replacing the product without any additional charge if the conditions specified below are fulfilled:
- The invoice or proof of purchase is presented (indicating the purchase date).
- The official guarantee card acquired when purchasing the product is submitted.
This guarantee does not cover transport costs or risks arising from transporting the product.
This guarantee does not cover damage or flaws arising from the improper use, operation or treatment of the product or not caused by normal use of the product.
This guarantee does not cover negligence.
Additionally, the guarantee is not valid if:
- The guarantee period has expired.
The guarantee card is broken or not official.
The product has been altered or repaired at an unauthorised service centre or by unauthorised personnel.
The defect has been caused by an event of force majeure such as a natural disaster, flood, lightning, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.